POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: GreyBeard
Date: 8 Mar 2004 19:27:20
Message: <404d0f68@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message

> Pay attention to what I was actually saying. It's the fault of people
> if they cannot be bothered to determine wherher or not they should
> support a format. Dismissing it at first hand without thinking about
> it is their fault.

I have.  What you have been trying to get across is something like "I am
right, the rest of the world is wrong".  Like all the others that believe as
you do, you have about a snowballs chance in a blast furnace of being right
on any subject.  You will never have anything to post that would be worth
putting experimental software in an already unstable system.  (Windoze 98,
unstable since '98 and worse with the upgrades.)