POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] website update : Re: [announce] website update Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] website update
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 8 Mar 2004 06:09:14
Message: <404c545a@news.povray.org>
<"Tim Nikias v2.0" <tim.nikias (@) nolights.de>> wrote:

> on 1280x960! You might want to change that to fit a more reasonable 1024x768
> resolution, or make it adjust properly with whatever resolution one has.

Or you might want to use a browser ;-)

Or Christoph might want to add an URI to the DOCTYPE, like
 "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
That will help for IE6. And validating will help to find a handfull
simple syntax errors.

btw I had to fiddle with my proxy settings because of the nonstandard port
(it redirects to http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/), but I guess
Christoph can't do anything about that.

Lutz-Peter