POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] website update : Re: [announce] website update Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] website update
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 8 Mar 2004 04:07:37
Message: <404c37d9$1@news.povray.org>
> and some new things on the starting page:
>
> http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/

When viewing this, I get the horizontal bar so that I may see the new
addition that tells me things like "Latest image" and such, and I'm running
on 1280x960! You might want to change that to fit a more reasonable 1024x768
resolution, or make it adjust properly with whatever resolution one has.

Just a suggestion though, nice site! :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>