POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 7 Mar 2004 18:28:52
Message: <404bb034@news.povray.org>
IMBJR wrote:

> Don't be so _silly_. Why must you make such _silly_ remarks? Are you that
> childish that you can't resist making such _silly_ little pokes at
> people?

Wow, you were capable of using the word "silly" 3 times _in three
consecutive sentences!!! Congratulations! I _underlined_ them for your
reference... Could you also do a four in a row? You can also use another
adjective instead.

You actually seem to be a funny fellow. With all the time you are
putting to this the-most-useful-thread-of-the-month you could've already
programmed a JPEG2000 plug-in for my Thunderbird email/news client for
me to see your marvellous images. Now I can only imagine the smoothness
of color gradations they have (even when dithered) and the lack of all
those evil and nasty JPEG artifacts, not to mention the 65ms reduction
in download time ;-)

Severi