POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: Rune
Date: 7 Mar 2004 15:27:01
Message: <404b8595@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> IMBJR wrote:
>> So are you actually saying I can?
>
> The question is not if you can, but if you should!

I think he might have a different opinion about what "the question"
is...

> You _can_ also go to your boss and call him an idiot...

...or post images to p.b.i without any interest in getting feedback or
even if other people can see the images. I expect that we'll be seeing
quite some more JPEG2000 images there now - oops, "seeing" was not a
well chosen word... ;)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Jan 29**