POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some information about a copyright theft : Re: Some information about a copyright theft Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some information about a copyright theft
From: andrel
Date: 6 Mar 2004 18:26:30
Message: <404A5DF4.8060707@hotmail.com>
IIRC in the netherlnds copyrights are automatic on everything
you write (you do not even have to put a copyright notice in
like in the US). I think it is the same for images, but am not
sure. Because POV is a script language I at least own all source
for the images I make. At least in the Netherlands. If I leave
out a copyright notice someone in the US can use it without
my permission, untill the time he takes his laptop on a
holiday to to amsterdam.
	Andrel