POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beagle.E virus : Re: Beagle.E virus Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beagle.E virus
From: andrel
Date: 5 Mar 2004 07:34:01
Message: <40487387.4030809@hotmail.com>
I have not had that one. I am quite sure
that if you look at all the headers you will
find that the mail was not sent from the
pov-ray news server and that the sender
is a totally faked address.

It is too easy to fake addresses. My address
has also been used to sent fake e-mails.
I sometimes get mail that the mail 'I' sent
was undeliverable because ..@nospam...
could not be found. Looking at the headers
I then find out that I apparently had been to
England or Australia yesterday. Pity I did
not tell myself.

   Andrel