POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Matching Cameras : Re: Matching Cameras Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matching Cameras
From: Court-Jus
Date: 3 Mar 2004 03:01:06
Message: <404590c2@news.povray.org>

> Given a photograph for a background "plate", I want to render an object
> in POV that will be composed into the photo.  So, I need to make the
> camera position and perspective match the photo.
This make me think of a great tool I found when I was using windows.
It's name was "Photo Modeler 3d". It was able to take a bunch of photos
with "common points" and give a 3d model of the object. I've tried to
reimplement this thing by myself but never managed to do it ://

Maybe if someone know the process he could help both of us :))

--
:wq
Court-Jus