POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Proposal... : Re: IRTC Proposal... Server Time
18 May 2024 07:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Proposal...
From: Ken
Date: 2 Mar 2004 21:23:26
Message: <40454169.983ED918@pacbell.net>
Jim Charter wrote:

> Remembering hta last time this came up,

Which seems to be around once every two to three months.

> it seems the general agreement
> was that 2 months is a very serviceable tradeoff between necessary
> momentum and the fact of having a life.

Bingo. Even though some people have trouble getting their entries completed
in time many thrive on the fact that there is a deadline and it makes them
work that much harder towards the end to actually complete their work. I have
always has the problem that if there is no time limit my project never gets
finished. This applies to real life as well as to raytracing.

--
Ken Tyler