POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : due date is passed : Re: due date is passed Server Time
29 Apr 2024 13:02:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: due date is passed
From: Jim Charter
Date: 2 Mar 2004 08:45:50
Message: <4044900e$1@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

> Well I gave up at the concept stage... I didn't have one... Which annoys me
> because I wanted to do an image I just didn't have an image to do! hopefully the
> new topic will inspire me.
It was one of the better topics if you are into organic modelling.
Sticking a bird's head on a horse's body or whatever.

> Incidentally I'm not criticising the topic, it's just I'm not terribly well read
> so I know very little "mythology" :(

They covered it during your standard schooling ya nit. *You* no doubt
were arsing around.  I'll give you a hint, most of the computer game
themes you use are based on "mythology". ;)