POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Different results between Mac 3.6 and POVWin 3.51 : Re: Different results between Mac 3.6 and POVWin 3.51 Server Time
17 May 2024 04:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Different results between Mac 3.6 and POVWin 3.51
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Mar 2004 13:03:19
Message: <40437ae7$1@news.povray.org>
In article <40435683@news.povray.org> , "John Maynard"
<joh### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> Ack! No, with half the POV-Ray help file missing on the Macintosh, I was
> relying on my own recollection of how to use INI files on the Mac.

There is no half missing:  The Mac specific part is not there, but that is
nothing unexpected for a beta version.  And the command-line usage is no
different from the Windows or online documentation anyway - because the
command-line parameters are of course the same for all versions of POV-Ray!

> Would you please tell me the POV-Ray Macintosh command line syntax for
> specifying an INI file? Thank you!

Sure, no problem:  You just specify the full file name on the command-line.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde