POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Different results between Mac 3.6 and POVWin 3.51 : Re: Different results between Mac 3.6 and POVWin 3.51 Server Time
17 May 2024 06:07:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Different results between Mac 3.6 and POVWin 3.51
From: John Maynard
Date: 1 Mar 2004 10:28:03
Message: <40435683@news.povray.org>
Ack! No, with half the POV-Ray help file missing on the Macintosh, I was
relying on my own recollection of how to use INI files on the Mac. I thought
all you had to do was put a file with the same name as your *.pov file (but
with ".ini" on the end instead) in the same directory and POV-Ray would use
it.

Would you please tell me the POV-Ray Macintosh command line syntax for
specifying an INI file? Thank you!