POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Batch job? : Batch job? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Batch job?
From: Michael Robison
Date: 29 Feb 2004 15:53:55
Message: <40425163@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm doing a series of animations and plan on tacking them all together
using FMP.  When I'm doing quick dummy runs, it's not a problem to
wait inbetween INI runs, but when I increase the resolution and start
doing more frames per second, it's going to run into some time.  I would
like to be able to set up a simple queue so that POVRay will run one
right after the other, but I can't quite figure out how to do it.  I
shuffled
down through the menus and there was a file queue under render but
it didn't like me trying to add an INI file to it.  I looked in help and
under
the Tools Menu, I got the distinct impression it was telling me how to
run a batch but I was too darned dumb to figure it out.

Can I easily set up a batch queue to run a dozen INI files?  If so, how?

Thank you much,  Michael