POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Story of the POV-Ray Logo : Re: The Story of the POV-Ray Logo Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Story of the POV-Ray Logo
From: Rune
Date: 28 Feb 2004 05:08:23
Message: <40406897$1@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:
> Here are some variations:
> http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/pov/ic/demo1.jpg

This one is nice, but I'm more thinking in the lines of "complete
images". (Thus the reference to posters, wallpapers etc.)

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3Cp8r76u08vo67
3fksp4jaks59h2au3bppkb%404ax.com%3E/proximity.jpg

That one is really cool. :D

I see that you made it. If the idea with the page I mentioned becomes
reality, I'd be happy to include this image if I may.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Jan 29**