POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Comments on Animation Scripting.... : Re: Comments on Animation Scripting.... Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comments on Animation Scripting....
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 25 Feb 2004 17:37:24
Message: <403d23a4$1@news.povray.org>
In regards to your number three, you can declare any number of individual
time-varying control functions with the clockmod and autoclck extensions, so
things can easily be scripted separately and run in parallel (or vice
versa).
DM

#declare ROT = (From (0, 0) To (.8, 0) To (.83, 65)  To (3.0,0))  ;
#declare WRP = (From (0, 0) To (.544, 0)  To_Using (2.16, .50,"L")  To
(2.45,.51)  To_Using (2.71, .44,"A") To (2.866, .44)   To (3.0, 0)  )  ;

    warp {
    turbulence 0.671023*WRP
    octaves 10 *WRP
    lambda  3.19642*WRP