POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : back side and interior texture : Re: back side and interior texture Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: back side and interior texture
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Feb 2004 13:53:00
Message: <403cef0c@news.povray.org>
In article <1q6### [at] tritonimagicode> , Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde>  wrote:

>> Nope, the way interior_texture is currently implemented it won't work as
>> expected with meshes.
>
> Well - i never tried it but at a first quick glance i can't find a
> reason why not.

Just believe me.  It is not obvious why it won't work, but I did have a very
close look at it very recently, and it will not work as expected.  In fact,
it cannot work as expected.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde