POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : back side and interior texture : back side and interior texture Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  back side and interior texture
From: Christophe Raffalli
Date: 25 Feb 2004 11:21:21
Message: <403ccb81$1@news.povray.org>
I read the manual about interior texture. It says that it can be apply
to triangle (and I assume mesh and mesh2) but I did not find (with a
grep) the definition of backside and frontside for triangles, mesh and
mesh2 ?

Moreover, the definition seems to differ from OpenGL's (order of
vertices) and seems not to use normals either when they are given so I
can not guess it !

Please help.

Thanks

Christophe Raffalli