POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : rock.inc : Re: rock.inc: Thanks! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:33:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rock.inc: Thanks!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Feb 2004 08:55:55
Message: <403b57eb$1@news.povray.org>
This is perfect!! Thanks a lot Bob and Ken!
The two versions are somewhat different. I tried out Bob's already and it
works perfectly. One nice addition is the file handling and write
possibility to a mesh file. Very useful.
I still have to try out Ken's version at this moment.
As I already told Bob in reply to his mail, the other utility that I have is
PovRockGen.exe, a standalone utility by Stephen Pigeon. It writes also to
mesh files.

Well, now the luxury to chop at rocks through subtly different means! So
what? I also have two different geological hammers in real life!

Thomas