POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : splines of variable length : Re: splines of variable length Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: splines of variable length
From: Hughes, B
Date: 22 Feb 2004 09:48:08
Message: <4038c128$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote in message
news:0qy### [at] econymdemoncouk...
> Wasn't it Hughes, B. who wrote:
> >sphere_sweep doesn't seem to accept all the points given it by #while
loop,

> What happens there is that "clock" takes one value in any one frame. So,
> for any one frame, SpaceTime(clock) is always the same point.

I'll have to slap my forehead about this. It just had to be that simple,
huh? I kept seeing it (clock) as being a range everytime I looked it over
trying to figure out why that while loop couldn't produce a list of points.
Totally dumb of me. Well, that happens a lot when no one is around to help
me. Carl is probably real happy now. Thanks a bunch Mike.

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com