POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Semi-transparent rocket exhaust plumes ? : Re: Semi-transparent rocket exhaust plumes ? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Semi-transparent rocket exhaust plumes ?
From: Hughes, B
Date: 20 Feb 2004 16:06:12
Message: <403676c4$1@news.povray.org>
I've posted one to povray.text.scene-files which you might be able to work
with, although it's written up kind of crudely. Subject line is Rocket
Nozzle example.

Loved the animation John showed. Figured it probably had the scene file
there at IRTC... appears not, like you said. I only see the text description
along with MPG and JPG files. I'd hazard to guess it must be quite a bunch
of files to get all of it animated.

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com