POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Proposal... : Re: IRTC Proposal... Server Time
4 May 2024 15:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Proposal...
From: Jim Charter
Date: 15 Feb 2004 22:31:57
Message: <403039ad$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     Ah, I missed that, (got my PC in 2000), but I've just had a look

What is your actual programming (as separate from computer) experience?

> at the Horror round, and I don't see anything that's majorly different
> to any other round, but perhaps in this round, more people actually
> *did* submit something rather than not? I guess we'll never know.

I think it's a bit regretable that every decision need have a measurable
outcome.  I still think it was an interesting experiment.  Just to
create a little variety.  For the record, I think this is an appropriate
place to sound out interest on the idea.  I am not sure that the people
who would make that decision actually frequent this group.