POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash on starting 3.6 : Re: Crash on starting 3.6 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash on starting 3.6
From: Hughes, B
Date: 14 Feb 2004 13:38:17
Message: <402e6b19$1@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
> I've just reinstalled Pov with the connection operations turned off, the
> missing lines appear, set to 0 as they should but Pov still refuses to
run.
> Changing the entries to 1 also fails to help.

Only time I can say I'm glad to not be you. Patience with renders is one
thing, program not running is another matter.

Have you removed the system registry keys for POV yet? That's all I can
suggest. Doesn't seem likely anything like that could cause such a critical
error though if it installs okay. Sure hope you find a solution soon.

Bob H.