POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation question... : Re: Animation question... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation question...
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 13 Feb 2004 19:53:27
Message: <402d7187$1@news.povray.org>
I've had good luck with TGAUtils. You can turn any range of files into an
AVI file, with or without compression. You can also set the frame rate.
http://www.servletsource.com/Multimedia/Video/TGAutils-product-2178.htm

If you prefer to render your files as bitmaps (BMP), have a look at these

http://www.newfreeware.com/search.php3?q=bmp+to+avi

best,
Dennis