POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation question... : Animation question... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:30:39 EDT (-0400)
  Animation question...
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 13 Feb 2004 18:27:35
Message: <402d5d67@news.povray.org>
I'm getting ready to make my first short animations.  There are so many
different formats out there I'm not really sure where to start.  If I were
to post one to povray.binaries.animations is their a preferred format?  If
not is there an FAQ for beginners out there that explains the pros and cons
of the different formats?  I'm also curious what software most POV-Ray users
use to turn their POV-Ray outputted frames into animations.  The docs say
"There are a number of programs available" so I'm looking for
recommendations on something simple and easy to learn and free (as I'm
unemployed at the moment).

Thanks,
Carl