POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV-Ray for optics and modelling : Re: POV-Ray for optics and modelling Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for optics and modelling
From: MVSmith
Date: 12 Feb 2004 12:54:29
Message: <402bbdd5$1@news.povray.org>
thank you 8) will do. I already have a parabolic solar reflector modeled
that has a secondary reflector just short of the focal point, but want to
add
an array of parallel "laser beams" with an atmospheric effect that would let
me see the reflected beam paths. Will upload images later in Feb.

--MVSmith