POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proyecto Web de Museo Virtual : Re: Proyecto Web de Museo Virtual Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proyecto Web de Museo Virtual
From: Shay
Date: 11 Feb 2004 16:05:29
Message: <402a9919@news.povray.org>
"Pablo Viojo" <arr### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

| I'm translating the website (i hope it will be ready soon) so everyone
| can understand it and participate in the project.

This *might* help get you started. A loose and brief (accurate?)
translation:

This is the main page of the POVMuseum Project. This page will serve as
a link between all persons interested in the project.

Objective:
The objective of this project is the construction of a virtual museum to
display and catalogue works created by the users of POV-Ray and similar
programs around the world.

Structure:
To achieve this objective, the museum will be organized into different
"rooms," each containing works related to one of a selection of general
subjects: nature, interior, abstract art, science-fiction, etc.. Within
each room, the works will be more specifically categorized.

Information to be stored:
Each image will have stored and will be accessible by information such
as the title, description, author, and tools used in addition to the
name and nationality of the author.

Contribution:
I expect to be able, in a few days, to place a link to a test page on
which to begin implementing all of these ideas. I await comments and
suggestions regarding this idea, and any offers of collaboration will be
well received.

| I'm sorry, the correct URL is http://povmuseum.cjb.net

nice looking page

 -Shay