POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Proposal... : Re: IRTC Proposal... Server Time
4 May 2024 08:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Proposal...
From: St
Date: 11 Feb 2004 15:56:18
Message: <402a96f2@news.povray.org>
"Bernard Hatt" <bmh### [at] arkadydemoncouk> wrote in message

> I'm quite happy with the two month contests, but maybe announcing
the
finishes)
> would be better for people who want to spend more time on a smaller
> number of entries per year ?

     Now, that's a great and better idea. I'm all for that suggestion.
I find that I'm usually thinking about 'what' to do for around one to
two weeks before even attempting something. Or sometimes I'll just
jump straight in with a quick idea, and then do a lot of work and end
up scrapping the image - simply because I don't think it's worth
carrying on with it for the comp,  - or that I know I'm not going to
finish it in time. This has happened many times over the last year for
me.

   Thanks for your comments.

     ~Steve~