POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Texture Question : Texture Question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Question
From: Felbrigg
Date: 2 Feb 2004 06:38:55
Message: <401e36cf$1@news.povray.org>
Is is possible to include a full texture in a color map, I keep getting an
error with the T_Chrome_5A setting below.  Is there perhaps some other
technique for achieving the same thing?

What I'm attempting is to show a ripped up paper sign on a box.  The Box
beneath is textured first with T_Chrome_5A , then an Image Map for the paper
sign.  Then I want the paper to look damp and torn off, thus I have to apply
some T_Chrome_5A over the top of the Image Map.  Hope this makes sense

                texture {
                        pigment {
                                agate agate_turb 1
                                color_map       {