POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Height field defects : Re: Height field defects Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Height field defects
From: Slime
Date: 1 Feb 2004 14:16:36
Message: <401d5094$1@news.povray.org>
> I subtracted two consecutive renders of your scene, in the resulting image
> is a white line where the left and bottom edges of the HF are. So bug
> confirmed

The left and bottom? That's strange, I didn't have any problems with that
area.

The artifacts should be plainly visible - though as I said, you can't
necessarily see it immediately, since the uninitialized memory has to
already have been used for something else.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]