POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Future" results arrived. : Re: "Future" results arrived. Server Time
5 May 2024 23:56:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Future" results arrived.
From: St
Date: 30 Jan 2004 15:32:58
Message: <401abf7a@news.povray.org>

http://www.irtc.org/voting-rules.html
> (section 2.2)), who I would assume are mainly IRTC admin's, but I
don't know
> how many panel judges there are and how many voted in the various
rounds.

   Ah, those. Yes, there's those too, but you need to know the secret
handshake to even consider thinking about *them*. Some, I believe, are
long-standing experts at the ancient art of 'Macaroni' too, and are
probably, (more than likely), very deadly in the field of CG combat
with their special techniques.

 I would say "beware!"   :oO

   Regards.

  ~Steve~    ;)