POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Poser] UV-Mapping : Re: [Poser] UV-Mapping Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Poser] UV-Mapping
From: James Taylor
Date: 29 Jan 2004 07:20:06
Message: <4018fa76$1@news.povray.org>
> I guess you're talking about the ability to use transparency maps.

Maybe I should have worded it a little better - what I'm trying to achieve
is to use the more detailed high-res textures maps for P4 with P3 people.
The only way for me to do this so far has been to cut and paste a P4 texture
onto a P3 uv-map template. What I would like is to change the uv-coords for
the P3 model to correspond with the P4 texture so I don't have to use my
extremely limited paintshop abilities.

> As far as I can see, the UV-mapping is the same in P3 and P4. If you
> find that you really do need to change the UV-mapping, then try using
> UVmapper Classic (free) from <http://www.uvmapper.com/>.

Got this - but I still need to cut and paste from the P4 texture

Thanks
jim