POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : taking matrices to next frame : Re: taking matrices to next frame Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: taking matrices to next frame
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 27 Jan 2004 14:41:59
Message: <4016bf07$1@news.povray.org>
> IIRC Tim Nikias wrote some macros to do this sort of thing. Take a look at
> http://www.nolights.de/download.html under the IO Macros link.

Hey, thanks for the plug! :-) Would've mentioned it just now, but you've
been here earlier.

As a note: as long as you don't try to save Strings in the array, the macros
work fine. They weren't coded to properly load Strings (as they require
quotation marks when rebuilding). I intend to write a macro for strings
someday as well, but now I'm too lazy for one, and too occupied for another.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"