POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : taking matrices to next frame : taking matrices to next frame Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  taking matrices to next frame
From: JANWV
Date: 27 Jan 2004 04:38:58
Message: <401631b2$1@news.povray.org>
Helllo,

I am trying to simulate the temperature flows in a plane, but to accieve
this i need to store all the local temperatures of the points in a array,
and use those values in the next frame to calculate the next step. Now is my
question: how do i store a matrix, to use it in the next frame?

I am familiar with writing and reading single values into .txt files with
the #write and #read statements. But it seams to be impossible to write a
full matrix (100x100) to a single file.

So if anyone can help me, it will be appreciated.

JWV