POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : radiosity bug possibility : Re: radiosity bug possibility Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:00:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: radiosity bug possibility
From: JFMILLER28
Date: 24 Jan 2004 15:15:29
Message: <4012d261$1@news.povray.org>
I can't speak to clustering, but the screens you link to (very nice,
BTW) are not ones prone to radiosity artifacts.  You have strong
textures and mostly curved surfaces both of which tend to hide lighting
imperfections.  If you want to find where artifacts may have occurred
use a plane white texture in one of your renders.  That tends to make
any artifacts stand out.