POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [docu] image map properties : Re: [docu] image map properties Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [docu] image map properties
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Jan 2004 13:40:59
Message: <4012bc3b@news.povray.org>
In article <4012b37b@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>> The interesting thing is that this 'feature' is not in MegaPOV 0.7.
>> There is 'ImagePhasePatch' which adds frequency and phase keywords for
>> image_maps but no repeat and offset.
>
>   Mysterious... Where did these keywords appear? From outer space? :P

Very good question!  Were they every mentioned anywhere?  I don't recall
ever reading about them.  On the other hand, there had been soooo many
internal discussions about POV-Ray 3.5 features, it is almost impossible to
remember every single one several years later :-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde