POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME : NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME
From: Chris Cason
Date: 18 Jan 2004 10:36:19
Message: <400aa7f3@news.povray.org>
In preparation for our move to the new server, this news server will shortly
be made 'read only' as the contents are copied to the new one and the DNS
records changed.

If you find you cannot connect, or you can but you can't post, then you'll
know the reason.

You will know you have connected to the new server if you see a followup
to this message from me saying as much ... that message won't be posted on
the old one. Apart from that there ought to be no visible change. Article
numbers will stay the same.

-- Chris