POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : wrapping text around a cylinder : Re: wrapping text around a cylinder Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wrapping text around a cylinder
From: Hughes, B
Date: 17 Jan 2004 08:21:39
Message: <400936e3$1@news.povray.org>
"Christopher James Huff" <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
news:cja### [at] netplexaussieorg...

> Just because you use it for labels doesn't mean everyone will. Name it
> for what it does...it puts text in a circle. Label_Text() is both overly
> specific (the macro can be used for things other than labels)

I agree with you. I had been thinking of the plural name Circles_Text, then
that was out since it only does one per. Brings it back to Circle_Text2,
like you suggested.

Anyway... I'm not much on naming things, I guess. Esp. when it's just a
change to a current macro, meaning it is the same thing with only a bit of a
difference. It would have been better if it were a whole new one by itself.
Except it fits in with what the Circle_Text does already.

Bob H.