POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : support for povray.poser forum? : Re: support for povray.poser forum? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: support for povray.poser forum?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 16 Jan 2004 13:14:04
Message: <400829ec@news.povray.org>

news:400820a0$1@news.povray.org...

> OTOH, I don't know if a new, more general group wouldn't
> be flooded with questions regarding all kinds of kinky little tools...

That's a good idea. It could be a povray.utilities group since there's
already a povray.binaries.utilities. Or povray.other-applications? It needs
a catchy name so that newbies don't miss it (not that it will work of
course...)
That would allow discussions about all the other stuff like Wings, uvmapper
and al. which are presently scattered everywhere, including off-topic.
What do other people think?

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com