POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : support for povray.poser forum? : Re: support for povray.poser forum? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: support for povray.poser forum?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 16 Jan 2004 12:34:32
Message: <400820a8$1@news.povray.org>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> I'd be in favour...

Me too. I'm all for more open discussion about Poser.  I guess I'm not
as particular as many are about what gets discussed where, but if a
separate forum would foster more discussion of using Poser with POV,
both technically and content-wise, great.

> I had to learn the hard way too, fortunately Gilles had been there before me
> and offered much useful help and advice.

And not just technically.  His work leads by example.

I'd like to pass some of that on to
> others - though Gilles seems to have more time than me ;-) must be living in
> another dimension! besides he manages to explain things much more completely
> and accurately than me.

What you said.  I can only imagine that if you actually meet the guy in
person, his every action must be at double speed.  And he writes clearer
English than most English speakers.