POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lens flare plugin : Re: Lens flare plugin Server Time
1 Jun 2024 17:34:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lens flare plugin
From: Kman
Date: 15 Jan 2004 07:53:57
Message: <40068d65$1@news.povray.org>
Tim,

I've experienced "erratic" behavior in the past with the lense flare plugin
that's included with Moray (including having to search for and copy the old
.flr file.) I've had more luck with the other one that's listed on the
Plugins webpage... I don't remember what its called or who its by, but I
know it seemed a little more flexible because the "flare" was an actual
included entity that you could rotate and scale to animate it over time.
Just a thot...

-Kman