POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lens flare plugin : Re: Lens flare plugin Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:05:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lens flare plugin
From: StephenS
Date: 11 Jan 2004 15:57:43
Message: <4001b8c7@news.povray.org>
> Does not function; POV gives the file/path not found error, and a search
> of the hard drive for *.flr turns up...nothing.
It looks like the actual nkflare zip file was not included.

Download this file separately:
http://www.nathan.kopp.com/nkflare.htm
I unzipped nkflare5.zip in a new directory Moray\POVScn\NKFlare

The include file is for POV-Ray 3.1 and generates a warning
Warning: Refraction value unnecessary to turn on refraction.
A simple scene seems to render ok, with flares showing up.

Stephen