POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
11 Sep 2024 09:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Mar 2009 14:31:47
Message: <3utks493m60afl5l6n51nvg2vls2ea01cr@4ax.com>
On 25 Mar 2009 11:38:04 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:50:16 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>>>Probably would've helped if I'd spelt it correctly:
>>
>> LOL
>>>
>>>http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/article/134/27929
>>>

>I kinda figured you'd be familiar with it, being familiar with the Warner
>Bros. cartoons - the dish comes up quite frequently when Yosemite Sam
>shows up on the scene.
>
>I spent probably far, far too much time as a kid watching those
>cartoons.  I wish they still ran those classics.

Although I liked Bugs it is a long time since I've watched any. Not since I was
in my teens and again that was so long ago they were in black and white. ;)

I seem to remember that puppets were more popular here in the UK. Bill and Ben,
Stingray, Four Feather Falls and of course Muffin the Mule :-)

<sings> "We love Muffin, Muffin the mule"
--

Regards
     Stephen