POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : damnt it ! 09.07.2002 : Re: damnt it ! 09.07.2002 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: damnt it ! 09.07.2002
Date: 9 Jul 2002 05:25:52
Message: <3o9liu08e5ijerplli63iq1lke6u2hq76u@4ax.com>
On 8 Jul 2002 20:38:18 -0400, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> <cit>
> This release candidate expires on July 9, 2002! ...
> </cit>
> I gues I will NOT finish work for tomorow morning :<
> how can I work-around this expiration ?

1. First of all don't use beta versions for commercial works.
   Nobody will guarantee effect.
2. It works the same since more than year.
3. Haven't you readed informations displayed during installation ?
4. Since you are using it commercial I assume You readed in POVLEGAL:
   "As the program is free, the entire risk as to the quality and performance
   of the Software is borne by you, and it is your responsibility to ensure
   that it does what you intend it to do prior to using it for any purpose
   other than testing it."
5. Check if this feature is known, intentional and already
   discussed so many times: http://news.povray.org/search/?s=expir
6. Turn your clock back, start pov and then turn your clock forward
   or download povray 3.1 since it is official and supported release.

ABX