POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : scene file wanted : Re: scene file wanted Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: scene file wanted
From: Peter Popov
Date: 26 Oct 2003 05:44:10
Message: <3n8npv84dme25a0jv35pad937rjhotah0k@4ax.com>
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:53:44 -0600, Eric Sorensen <eso### [at] lanlgov>
wrote:

>We just moved into a new office building WITHOUT windows.  I would like
>to render a scene of a outdoor landscape as seen through a window.  I
>have a large color plotter to output to.  Anyone like to offer up their
>nice work?

My personal favorite is Christoph Gerber's "Evening at the River". (
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/28699/ ). Something
about it just spells "serendipity".

"After Rain", which won the Landscapes IRTC round, is also very good,
as were the runner-ups (one of them is on my wall, a high-quality copy
that the author gave me :) )

As of windows, Gilles Tran is pretty good at it. Especially if you're
into Venetian stuff :))

<runs for cover>

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg