POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Recent postings to povray.binaries.images : Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images
From: IMBJR
Date: 18 Apr 2004 17:06:42
Message: <3kr5805b3bt4dck7uuvvk410n7gdd63bdu@4ax.com>
On 18 Apr 2004 17:01:04 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:
>> "Martyr" is a loaded word, no matter what some dictionary you
>> consulted says.
>
>> Stay away from the dictionary and think for yourself.
>
>  So you clearly are not interested on what I meant when I used the
>word but only in splitting hairs.

I was until you used a word out of its usual context, showing that
your thinking is to be suspected.

It's not splitting hairs, it's called being clear and precise. Try it.
Don't use words like "martyr" - learn that such words are meaningless
in quite a lot of contexts.

Seems that you are easily distracted too. You want to watch that.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com