POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kind of Villarceau circles - 1 attachment : Re: Kind of Villarceau circles - 1 attachment - 3 attachments Server Time
28 Apr 2024 01:57:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kind of Villarceau circles - 1 attachment - 3 attachments
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 9 Jan 2004 16:44:50
Message: <3fff20d2@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen <tor_olav_kCURLYAhotmail.com> wrote in

> "Severi Salminen" <sev### [at] NOT_THISsibafi> wrote in
>

>> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor_olav_kCURLYAhotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> My first image with photons.
>>>
>>> I used radiosity too.
>>
>> If you have spare time, could you post the same image without photons
>> and with caustics? Just curious :)

Here it is.

I have also attached two other images that shows the
difference between the images.

In the last image I have modified the color tones to
"amplify" the difference.

Tor Olav

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'TorusStrip13_NoPhotons.jpg' (61 KB) Download 'TorusStrip13_Difference.jpg' (32 KB) Download 'TorusStrip13_DifferenceAmplified.jpg' (77 KB)

Preview of image 'TorusStrip13_NoPhotons.jpg'
TorusStrip13_NoPhotons.jpg

Preview of image 'TorusStrip13_Difference.jpg'
TorusStrip13_Difference.jpg

Preview of image 'TorusStrip13_DifferenceAmplified.jpg'
TorusStrip13_DifferenceAmplified.jpg