POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : memory utilisation with an image_pattern : memory utilisation with an image_pattern Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  memory utilisation with an image_pattern
From: ZeSly
Date: 9 Jan 2004 13:26:06
Message: <3ffef23e@news.povray.org>
I'm working on an animation of a space shuttle launch with the earth on the
background.
After several test, I've found that the image_pattern used for the clouds
increase the memory utilsation. There is somme workaround like rendering
small portion of the animation but I wanted to know if it is a known bug.

Thanks

--
ZeSly
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zesly/