POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: distributed render project : Re: distributed render project Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:57:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: distributed render project
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 8 Jan 2004 03:37:20
Message: <3ffd16c0@news.povray.org>
Hi Tom,

I like the IMP-Project. I've just taken a look on your WEB-Site which is
very well made and
it explains, that from all rendered frames,

~934 were rendered on Windows while
~660 were rendered on all other OS (Unix, Linux, Mac etc.)

If we compare that to the fact that Windows is a lot more widespread,
then this shows in this numbers,  the mathematical  relation of what
Christoph
said about Unix before.

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and
POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...