POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: distributed render project : Re: distributed render project Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:44:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: distributed render project
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 7 Jan 2004 07:03:40
Message: <3ffbf59c@news.povray.org>
I decided, that I will even share the sourcecode with people who can proof
their ability to make implementations on other platforms. (So i don't sent
the sourcecode to just anyone who asks, but to ppl. who I think that have
proofed their qualifikation (with other projects for example).

So far noone asked for that :-). Myself I don't plan to code in other
environment then windows,
but I would support that in any way. The truth is that SMPOV is written
nearly entirely in Powerbasic,
(www.powerbasic.com).

regards
--Theo