POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: distributed render project : Re: distributed render project Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:45:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: distributed render project
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 7 Jan 2004 06:39:58
Message: <3ffbf00e@news.povray.org>
Hallo Barron

If I can help you with your project in any way, drop me a (private-)mail.

ABX is right. Before you start doing something it is a recommendation, that
you try what
we did already, and then think about what you can make better or if you want
to contribute to the current project.

Generally I like the idea that there are multiple projects, besides I would
like most
if the POV-Shell itself would get some distribution (&SMP-) functionality
somewhere in future.
I will support that in any way.

I think now that everyone can try SMPOV and experiment with the current (far
from perfect, but mostly working) implementation, there should be quite some
people out there who have new and intresting
ideas to make something themselves (or support current projects).

 As a result POV-Ray will become more and more intresting.

regard
--Theo

www.it-berater.org